Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sleepover

Sleepover

On the 23rd we had another EOTC activity it was sleeping at school. We played a lot of activities. Some of the activities that we played was cards, board games, bean bags.

After that we all started to get our beds ready and played some games we played spotlight me and Tiare caught about 214 people. They changed the rules and said that we could find the person and then in about 5 min you can spot them again.

When we finished we all hopped into our beds and watched a movie some got to play games but some didn't want to. I almost fell asleep but I didn't some people went to sleep. When we were about to go asleep we had some chocolate but it was just me and my friends had some because I secretly brang some.

My highlight was playing spotlight because we found a lot of people and had a lot of fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment